Download below the form for relevant exam and your present status at FIITJEE(Student/Alumni) and fill up the form and submit at your respective FIITJEE centre within the claim period
Eligibility Clause For Alumni Students:
Student must score 8.5 GPA or more in each semester in relevant installment period.
Student needs to submit following documents to be eligible for reward in respective installment phase.
1. Duly filled application form attested by concerned body (In Original)
2. Mark sheet of semester/year duly attested by concerned body (In Original)
3. Xerox of Identity Card. (Self Attested)
4. Handwritten application claiming reward mentioning JEE Year,Rank, FIITJEE program details and Enrollment No.
Timelines for student reward in various competitive exams for 2nd/3rd/4th Installments :
Olympiad Stage 1 – Installments are due in January month (Yearly for 3 consecutive years)
Olympiad Stage 2 – Installments are due in Feb month (Yearly- for 3 consecutive years)
Olympiad Stage 5 – Installments are due in August*/February** month (Yearly- for 3
* Physics (IPhO), Chemistry (IChO) & Mathematics (IMO).
** Junior Science (IJSO), Senior Astronomy (IOAA) & Junior Astronomy (IAO).
Class XII Board – Installments are due in March month (Yearly- for 3 consecutive years)
KVPY – Installments are due in January/July month (Half yearly).
NTSE – Installments are due in March/September month (Half yearly).
JEE – Installments are due immediately as soon as your semester results for one year is published.